Disclaimer. Most of my friends don’t have the slightest idea about what I actually do. I recently had a hilarious conversation a with few friends where their best guess was something close to this.
If you have a minute to spare have a read of this post I made about my early days as a developer. Link: https://dasith.me/2016/11/29/first-blog-post/
I am a multi skilled and experienced full stack .NET developer. I have been working with Microsoft technologies for more than a decade. During my career I have been exposed to the .NET stack and have acquired extensive experience in both front and back-end development. I am highly skilled in popular standards and frameworks such as WCF, ASP.Net Web API, MVC, Webforms, Winforms and Entity Framework.
In most of my development projects I employ an Agile method of development with emphasis on good design principles, manageable codebases and scalability. I always write clean, testable and reusable code.
After completing my Masters degree in 2009 I led the development of the best in class ERP software for hire, service and sales of earth moving equipment. I am currently working for one of the top trade printing companies in Australia, integrating and streamlining their printing process and building a B2B framework.
Currently my attention is on:
- Converting monolithic systems into decoupled cohesive systems.
- Building scalable systems using micro services.
- Utilising CQRS pattern to build performance critical systems.
- Event sourcing and eventually consistent models + actor models (Akka.Net) + distributed systems.
- .NET CORE and containerization based deployment like Docker
My technology stack usually consists of the following
- Microsoft .Net 4.6 + Core 1.0, WebAPI 2, WCF SOAP Web Services
- ASP.NET MVC / Web Forms / Identity / Core, Winforms & WPF
- IoC pattern using MEF and DI containers Autofac/ Windsor / Unity
- RabbitMQ with EasyNetQ, MassTransit, NServiceBus
- Consul + Microphone, MediatR, Hangfire, Swagger, Topshelf
- Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, NHibernate, Dapper
- SQL Server 2016, Redis, RavenDB, EventStore
- Windows Server & IIS, Microsoft Azure technologies, Docker
Languages & Web Frameworks
- AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- JSON, CSS and HTML5
- MSTest, NUnit & xUnit.net + Moq for unit testing
- SoapUI and Fiddler for API testing
IDE / Tools
- Visual Studio 2015 + Xamarin
- ReSharper, DevExpress Controls
- GIT and SVN tools
- Obfuscation + ILSpy
- RedGate SQL tools, SQLSentry performance tuning