Disclaimer. Most of my friends don’t have the slightest idea about what I actually do. I recently had a hilarious conversation a with few friends where their best guess was something close to this.
If you have a minute to spare have a read of this post I made about my early days as a developer. Link: https://dasith.me/2016/11/29/first-blog-post/
I am a multi skilled and experienced full stack .NET developer. I have been working with Microsoft technologies for more than a decade. During my career I have been exposed to the .NET stack and have acquired extensive experience in both front and back-end development. These days I mostly utilize Azure and AWS offerings to design & deliver cloud based solutions.
In most of my development projects I employ an Agile method of development with emphasis on good design principles, manageable codebases and scalability. I strive to write clean, testable and reusable code.
After completing my Masters degree in 2009 I led the development of the best in class ERP software for hire, service and sales of earth moving equipment. Then I worked for one of the top trade printing companies in Australia, integrating and streamlining their printing process and building a B2B framework. Now I work for Readify as a senior developer doing consulting work for clients of varying sizes.
Currently my attention is on cloud based PaaS solutions:
- Converting monolithic systems into decoupled cohesive systems + microservices.
- Utilising CQRS pattern to build performance critical systems.
- Event sourcing, Eventually consistent models and distributed systems.
- .NET CORE and containerization based deployment like Docker
- Severless solutions with Azure Functions and AWS Lambda
My technology stack usually consists of the following.
- Microsoft .Net 4.7 + Core 2, WCF
- ASP WebApi 2, MVC, Web Forms, Winforms and WPF
- RabbitMQ + Azure Service Bus with MassTransit and NServiceBus
- Entity Framework + Core, LINQ to SQL, NHibernate, Dapper
- DI frameworks like Autofac, Windsor & Unity
- Consul + Microphone, MediatR, Hangfire, Swagger, Topshelf
- IdentityServer, Auth0, AzureAD
- SQL Server 2016, Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Redis, RavenDB, EventStore, ElasticSearch
- MS Azure + AWS technologies (AppServices, Serverless, Docker), Windows Server & IIS
Languages & Web Frameworks:
- Angular 2+, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- CSS, SASS and HTML5
IDE / Tools:
- Visual Studio 2017, VSCode, ReSharper, FluentMigrator, DbUp, DevExpress Controls
- Git tools and Git flow
- SSMS, RedGate SQL tools, SQLSentry
- MSTest, NUnit, XUnit.net, Moq, Selenium, Jasmine + Karma
- Postman, SoapUI and Fiddler
- Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services)
- TeamCity + Octopus Deploy